Madness Abrogation Madness Abrogation

Awesome........ OFMG CLOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Absolutely awesome. Krinkles's animation is smooth and fluid. Cheshye's Music is spot on. My only complaint is how the music matches up to the action. Every time I watch I think I should hear the bit that sounds like 'Clown Song of Death' I feel it should kick in just before Tricky's body gets absorbed. My suggestion is don't use one long track but use different loops for different scenes as per previous items in the series.

5/5

9.5/10.

AnkhClock Original Movie AnkhClock Original Movie

Voted Five

A fitting tribute to B, a very important piece of newgrounds history. My one criticism is this should be released on clock day.

Madness combat SA Part 1 Madness combat SA Part 1

not bad

not a bad animation test. go with motion tweening rather than frame by frame, it will look smoother.

remember, madness is very fast paced so things like thrown swords need to be quick, no more than a second long.

Breeding Season Alpha 4.2 Breeding Season Alpha 4.2

A 'Harvest All' button would be great.

Dark Dark

Interesting story. Tight controls, a few times didn't jump when I pressed the up arrow, that's probably my computer rather than a flaw in the game.
A few criticisms. The lasers had hit boxes bigger than the graphic or sometimes just killed me at random when I was 5 pixels away. Some of the smaller platforms with lasers were a pain. Guy needs to move with the moving platform,
Back on the lasers, if the whole base is death, then the beam should be the whole width. Sometimes I would be 7-8 pixels away, the beam would be on, I'd think I was safe, then the laser would turn OFF and i would die. WTF?

Ending felt a bit flat, story was gripping and would have had more impact if the ending had more punch. You would have had 5 stars if it wasn't for those frickin lasers.

JackAstral responds:

Thanks man- I'll work on some of the things you mentioned. Sorry for the bugs!

Concerned Joe Concerned Joe

good but buggy

great game, i found an issue where blocks would dissapear making level 16 impossible. im using win 7, happens in both chrome and firefox, i have the latest flash player

3D-xelu responds:

fixed.. if you have the patience... feel free to try again :D