GRAND ADVENTURE! (STORY COMPLETE) GRAND ADVENTURE! (STORY COMPLETE)

Great Game. I got a bug on the screen where the fireballs are thrown at you. I somehow am out of bounds, I am in the black area to the south of the corridor

Emptygoddess responds:

Yeah, the fireball can knock you out of bounds. I'm sorry. Forgive me.

Unstable Unstable

Great Game, love it. My only gripe would be that it could do with a save game system that will survive clearing your browser's cache. My computer has trouble with flash content grinding to a halt, so I have to clear chrome's cache often.

Breeding Season Alpha 4.2 Breeding Season Alpha 4.2

A 'Harvest All' button would be great.

Dark Dark

Interesting story. Tight controls, a few times didn't jump when I pressed the up arrow, that's probably my computer rather than a flaw in the game.
A few criticisms. The lasers had hit boxes bigger than the graphic or sometimes just killed me at random when I was 5 pixels away. Some of the smaller platforms with lasers were a pain. Guy needs to move with the moving platform,
Back on the lasers, if the whole base is death, then the beam should be the whole width. Sometimes I would be 7-8 pixels away, the beam would be on, I'd think I was safe, then the laser would turn OFF and i would die. WTF?

Ending felt a bit flat, story was gripping and would have had more impact if the ending had more punch. You would have had 5 stars if it wasn't for those frickin lasers.

JackAstral responds:

Thanks man- I'll work on some of the things you mentioned. Sorry for the bugs!

Concerned Joe Concerned Joe

good but buggy

great game, i found an issue where blocks would dissapear making level 16 impossible. im using win 7, happens in both chrome and firefox, i have the latest flash player

3D-xelu responds:

fixed.. if you have the patience... feel free to try again :D

Escape the Tower of Doom Escape the Tower of Doom

Hmmmm.......

Good but needs to go somewhere. If I'm just going to die the story and the journey need to be epic, unless the next chapter is escape from the underworld.

MinotaurusPro responds:

Hey, great idea! thanks!

Robinson Crusoe: The Game Robinson Crusoe: The Game

Awesome But...

Loved it but needs a tiny bit of polishing. Excellent graphics and gameplay are detracted from by a slightly clumsy point and click interface that is a bit aggravating at times. I click in the same spot to fish, grab water etc. and Robinson moves five paces up or down before performing the action. ARRGGHH!!!!!.

Fix this and it will be a perfect 10.

Legend of the Gold Robot Legend of the Gold Robot

I upgraded my STRANTH!!!!

Loved it. Absolutely brilliant work. Will play through again sometime.

Mac OSX Machine Mac OSX Machine

Woah....

Woah.......... this is making me trip balls; I use macs at work. The detail is excellent, you must have put a lot work into scripting this which I respect.
The ides suck though, if I Wanted to look at a mac I'd just go to work. This would be pretty cool if you turned it into a parody.
One last gripe, your Mac is running O/S X 10.4!

MacOSXMachine responds:

thanks for tripping balls

Epic Battle Fantasy 3 Epic Battle Fantasy 3

Love it!

Abosolutely love this game and the previous 2. cant wait to play 4.

One thing though, scanned monsters seem to dissapear and need to be rescanned. don't know if its a bug or something todo with my browser cookies. i'm using firefox on windows xp. anyone else had issues?