View Profile alexrochford

7 Movie Reviews

Awesome........ OFMG CLOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Absolutely awesome. Krinkles's animation is smooth and fluid. Cheshye's Music is spot on. My only complaint is how the music matches up to the action. Every time I watch I think I should hear the bit that sounds like 'Clown Song of Death' I feel it should kick in just before Tricky's body gets absorbed. My suggestion is don't use one long track but use different loops for different scenes as per previous items in the series.

5/5

9.5/10.

Voted Five

A fitting tribute to B, a very important piece of newgrounds history. My one criticism is this should be released on clock day.

not bad

not a bad animation test. go with motion tweening rather than frame by frame, it will look smoother.

remember, madness is very fast paced so things like thrown swords need to be quick, no more than a second long.

14 Game Reviews

Great little game. I loved the Easter Egg referencing 'The Last Half of Darkness' and the references in the statue book.

Nirag responds:

Thank you very much!

Volume controls would be awesome, not just sound & music on/off
I would love a version of this with a longer campaign and an option for savegames

Awesome Game. I would suggest volume controls for sound & music, as well as an option to speed up the fights or have an auto fight option

Alex Rochford @alexrochford