View Profile alexrochford

7 Movie Reviews

Awesome........ OFMG CLOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Absolutely awesome. Krinkles's animation is smooth and fluid. Cheshye's Music is spot on. My only complaint is how the music matches up to the action. Every time I watch I think I should hear the bit that sounds like 'Clown Song of Death' I feel it should kick in just before Tricky's body gets absorbed. My suggestion is don't use one long track but use different loops for different scenes as per previous items in the series.

5/5

9.5/10.

Voted Five

A fitting tribute to B, a very important piece of newgrounds history. My one criticism is this should be released on clock day.

not bad

not a bad animation test. go with motion tweening rather than frame by frame, it will look smoother.

remember, madness is very fast paced so things like thrown swords need to be quick, no more than a second long.

15 Game Reviews

Lost my progress! It would make sense if I cleared my browser cache, but all I did is restart my computer! Great game though!
** Edit 22 June 2019 ** Lost my progress again! Really need to fix progress loss bug everytime you update the game!

Great little game. I loved the Easter Egg referencing 'The Last Half of Darkness' and the references in the statue book.

Nirag responds:

Thank you very much!

Volume controls would be awesome, not just sound & music on/off
I would love a version of this with a longer campaign and an option for savegames

Alex Rochford @alexrochford