Madness Abrogation Madness Abrogation

Awesome........ OFMG CLOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Absolutely awesome. Krinkles's animation is smooth and fluid. Cheshye's Music is spot on. My only complaint is how the music matches up to the action. Every time I watch I think I should hear the bit that sounds like 'Clown Song of Death' I feel it should kick in just before Tricky's body gets absorbed. My suggestion is don't use one long track but use different loops for different scenes as per previous items in the series.

5/5

9.5/10.

AnkhClock Original Movie AnkhClock Original Movie

Voted Five

A fitting tribute to B, a very important piece of newgrounds history. My one criticism is this should be released on clock day.

Madness combat SA Part 1 Madness combat SA Part 1

not bad

not a bad animation test. go with motion tweening rather than frame by frame, it will look smoother.

remember, madness is very fast paced so things like thrown swords need to be quick, no more than a second long.

GRAND ADVENTURE! (STORY COMPLETE) GRAND ADVENTURE! (STORY COMPLETE)

Great Game. I got a bug on the screen where the fireballs are thrown at you. I somehow am out of bounds, I am in the black area to the south of the corridor

Emptygoddess responds:

Yeah, the fireball can knock you out of bounds. I'm sorry. Forgive me.

Unstable Unstable

Great Game, love it. My only gripe would be that it could do with a save game system that will survive clearing your browser's cache. My computer has trouble with flash content grinding to a halt, so I have to clear chrome's cache often.

Breeding Season Alpha 4.2 Breeding Season Alpha 4.2

A 'Harvest All' button would be great.